Job description / Role
At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the
process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride- hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve peoples lives
Planning and executing marketing campaigns for UAE, and working closely with the broader teams including partnerships, social media, and digital to support the business and maximize profitability.
- Executing the quarterly marketing plan and taking part in developing quarterly strategies
- Managing, coordinating and aligning with internal stakeholders (finance, legal, etc) and external media, creative and production companies to execute the marketing plan
- Owning marketing activities calendar and keeping track of projects and ensuring timely delivery of tactical and brand campaigns in alignment with partners
- Monitoring campaign objectives and spending and evaluating campaign performance: reach, engagement, trip volumes, etc
- Building and briefing social and digital content
- Managing content of local pages of website
- Basic copywriting for marketing collateral and liaising with copywrite team
- Competitive reviews
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to manage the execution of the complete project from planning to timely delivery
- Ability to learn fast and take ownership of projects and KPIs ensuring budget in kept in check and stakeholders are involved as needed
- Interest in contributing to building a strategy and driving new and effective ideas
- Demonstrated collaborative attitude, both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Proficiency in excel/PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude with numbers
- Strong time management and prioritization ability
- Team player
- Deep knowledge of the UAE market
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.