Job description / Role
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to AED 5,000 based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of Plumbing Solutions and Bathroom Fixtures in the region since 1998.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
An exciting opportunity awaits a Marketing Executive to join the team.
Key role, reporting to the General Manager, is to research the market and utilise all marketing tools to launch products and enhance the company’s services
* Understand Trends in the industry and the region where the business is spread
* Understand dealers needs and requirements.
* Carry out surveys to uncover insights from dealers
* Understand Competitors, their products, their positioning and marketing strategies
* Organize launch events and material to communicate new product launches
* Work hand in hand with the in-house graphic designer
* Plan, Formulate and execute on the Quarterly /Annual Marketing plan within the budget and in line with sales targets.
* Continue to review aforesaid plan and improvise innovate and reinvent capabilities in line with growth targets of the company.
* Create a "pull" for the companies offering from the target customers, by harnessing the complete process.
* Graduate with a Major in Marketing / Business Development
* Minimum of 3 years experience (Not FMCG)
* Possess the following skills: Innovative, Assertive, Resourceful, Detail Oriented, Confident, Interpersonal Skills, Team Player, Effective Communicator, Ability to Strategize, Perseverant
* Possess a UAE drivers license
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.