Job description / Role
As a marketing executive, you will be working hand in hand with the Marketing Manager to improve retail executions and amplify the go to market strategies. You will be involved in the planning and execution of 360 degree Marketing campaigns across the Middle East and India for a designated set of brands.
The client as an international fashion accessories retailer.
As a marketing executive you will be responsible for :
* Manage the production and implementation of campaigns
* Create campaigns that generate demand and increase engagement and brand awareness
* Assist the Marketing Manager in monitoring and optimising the Marketing budgets throughout the year
* Participate in the ideation of the yearly Marketing plans (special events, online and offline activities, POS promotions)
* Liaise with distributors
* Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of Marketing activities
* Obtain marketing reports (quarterly basis) from customers and monitor the effectiveness of the Marketing campaigns
* Provide report and analysis with recommendations for optimisation to drive more customer acquisition and revenue.
* Accompany the Marketing Manager in developing new strategic relationships and find relevant partners to drive additional revenue
* Support the sales team in the execution of Retail Staff Training Programs
* Competitive salary
* Exciting opportunity to work within the region
* Experience working with a premium fashion retailer
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3 + years experience in International Marketing
* Record of Implementing successful Marketing Campaigns
* Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
* Able to meet deadlines and prioritise work under pressure
* Be Highly organised
* Be Confident and Proactive
* Be a motivated team player
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong Communication Skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Solid analytical skills
* Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen
* A solid understanding of online and offline retail environment
* GCC Experience is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing and Sales Executive
Manpower Middle East
Marketing Executive - Food & Beverage