Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well-known multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for a Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for managing the calendar and logistics related to regional undergraduate talent attraction program and events as well as supporting internal events and community initiatives as part of the journey.
• You will be supporting internal events in Dubai and Riyadh, leading logistics and event set-up for office lunches, worldwide alumni day and internal leadership meetings in collaboration with internal comms coordinator to organise merchandise and prints.
• You will be supporting the establishment of the Regional Talent Attraction program, arranging team meetings and capturing outcomes to be shared with the team.
• You will maintain, as needed, team files – Trello etc, and update the program with input from the team. Also, keeping track of the marketing budget including management of expenses and invoices for the program will be part of your responsibilities.
Program and Event Logistics
• Before the program launch, you will be in charge of the program event logistics (Order supplies and giveaway, keep the event trackers and tools up-to-date, contribute to concept creation for events, organize travel logistics of speakers and marketing team).
• Initial venue and F&B research for client events and internal events, keeping track of the guest list for each event and follow-up on RSVPs, for smaller events.
• For the annual event this is done in collaboration with recruitment and potentially EAs.
• You will collaborate with the Events team to leverage suppliers lists and best practices, as well as handle permits and licenses processes in relation to the events of the program.
• You will drive relevant events under the program throughout the year, developing annual plan of engagement for the program
• On the day of the event, you will provide on the ground support at events. For data, you will work on the survey tool to create RSVPs and feedback surveys.
• You will be the focal point for external communication after the launch event across multiple channels including social media, emails etc, and will be required to inform senior leadership of opportunities to engage their clients with identified future leadership talent.
• You will develop and implement multichannel communications plan leveraging planned events, members and recruitment calendar and maintain members/fellows in Dynamix and other electronic/digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Slack.
• You will work with PR agency to develop relevant PR. Additionally, you will organize and prepare program related meetings with internal & external stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to set and be flexible with competing priorities
• Extrovert networker with experience in community management
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and effectively
• Ability to communicate clearly with immediate stakeholders
• Tenacious with follow-ups and a high attention to detail
• Able to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and service oriented environment
• Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful and friendly
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Marketing and Administration Executive
Al Tamimi & Company
Media Sales Executive