Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading corporate service provider here in Dubai, UAE. My client holds the strongest credentials within their industry and are officially authorized and licensed by many international Governments to provide their services across the globe. Being one of the oldest companies in their field, they service clients from over 45 countries across Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
As part of their global expansion plan to increase their network of offices as well as diversify into new related business areas, my client is looking today to hire an experienced Marketing Executive, to lead the company’s marketing efforts. This position will be directly reporting to the COO, and will be devising and implementing strategies which result in generating more leads and maximizing brand awareness.
The client highlights that there will be long-term career opportunities with their firm for hard-working and committed professionals, with the chance to move up into a Senior Management position based on performance.
The Marketing Executive’s main responsibility is to manage the lead generation effort for the Company from digital sources, events, and all kinds of marketing/advertising sources.
• Developing and overseeing marketing campaigns
• Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Promotional activities
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information and conclusions
• Proofreading and, sometimes, writing creative copy and campaigns both in English and Arabic
• Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• Organising events and product exhibitions
• Ensuring the updating of databases and using CRM system
• Coordinating internal organisation’s culture
• Monitoring performance of campaign and coming up with ideas for improvement
• Setting up the Digital marketing strategy for the company and executing it (initiatives such as Google AdWords, SEO, Social Media channels, remarketing, Display Ads, Mail shots)
• Managing campaigns on social media.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Fluent English and Arabic language skills (Essential)
• Degree in marketing or business management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing of a small company in a professional services environment, ideally in wealth management or luxury real estate.
• Deep knowledge of digital platforms and management of providers
• Experience in /willingness to work in teams, by objectives with autonomy
• Understands the importance of meeting the lead generation objectives
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
Additional desired attributes:
• Experience in new markets/segments opening
• Integrated in Local/Regional communities forums
Key performance indicators (illustrative):
• Number of leads generated by month, quarter and year
• Leads conversion rate
• Diversity of lead sources
• Annual basic salary of AED 180.000 (upto 15,000 AED p/m)
• Annual Bonus based on performance.
• Health insurance
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Marketing Executive - Automotive
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Property Developer
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG