Job description / Role
• Organized and able to liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and delivered on time
• They should be comfortable with the marketing process, and open to learn and improve the outcomes.
• They should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies.
• Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Review and develop the campaigns and social media content
• Work diligently in growing our followers.
• Coordinate and manage events.
• Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
• At least 3 years of experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, or a relevant field
• Prior experience in marketing, branding, managing events
• Experience of working with MS Office and design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Proficiency in Arabic & English along with excellent writing skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.