Job description / Role
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
The role of the Marketing Executive will be to execute the company’s digital marketing campaigns. The candidate will be involved throughout the process (i.e. campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization). The incumbent will work closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Marketing Manager.
• Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile).
• Manage and maintain the company’s websites, mobile apps, and email databases.
• To increase digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement and conversions.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns.
• Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
• Set up conversion and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
• Prepare newsletters and persuasive email marketing strategies.
• Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
• Work with the marketing team (graphic designers) to maximize user experience.
• Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager in regards to online adverts, campaigns, etc.
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagement and conversions.
• Analyze digital marketing campaigns/analytics reports and share insights to improve/enhance social media presence and performance with the Marketing Manager.
• Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
• Support the sales team with presentations/marketing tools.
• Other duties as assigned.
Manage and maintain the Company Website through the Content Management System (WordPress) which comprises of the ability to:
• Create a new page
• Update images and content
• Update menus
• Add new posts
• Daily monitor of website to check that it is up and running properly
• Routine test to see if website contact us form is working properly
• Coordinate with agency on other changes which require technical assistance to be completed
SEO: Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM
• Knowledge of Website Analytics Tool (Google Analytics)-
• Monitor website metrics
• Pull out reports
• Ability to perform Keyword Research
• Collaborates with agency
• PPC: Working knowledge of Ad Serving Tool (Google Ads)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns
• Social Media: Design, build and maintain our Social Media presence across all platforms (Instagram/ LinkedIn/ Facebook/ TikTok).
- Knowledge of Graphic Design tools (Adobe Photoshop/ Canva etc.)
• Email Marketing: Knowledge of Email Marketing tool (MailChimp or other similar tools)
• Reporting: Measuring and reporting on the performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns
About the Company
A Fully Integrated Building Material and Furniture Manufacturer in the Middle East.
Digital Marketing Executive
The Wheel of Fate
Arabian Sands Real Estate (ASRE)
Brand Marketing Executive – Retail Division
RTC-1 Employment Services