Job description / Role
Are you a creative, innovative and multimedia savvy which will demonstrate the essence of an exceptional journey with the Marketing team to enhance digital and PR guest experience.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages)
- Manage brand compliance for the Novotel Lucknow to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line
- Communications / Public Relations:
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the Novotel Lucknow around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods
- Establish and maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media
- Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximize communications exposure
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand
- To identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring local sport/cultural/art events that are aligned with the hotel positioning and are sound in delivering a strong ROI
- Drive the marketing and communication (internal and external) of the Hotels CSR commitments
- Effectively manage the hotel's content and images through conducting regular website audits
- Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
- Manage the hotels' website - traffic and revenue generation, promotional content display
- Manage the hotel email database and e communication activity
- Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
- Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
- Set-up, manage social media accounts and sharing sites as relevant to the hotels markets (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Flickr etc) and develop social networks
- Monitor various media for positive and negative comments and discussions about the Hotel (Tripadvisor, Blogs, Forums). Take part in conversations and answer comments as a mediator
- Report to appropriate parties negative comments and discussions
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our Hotel
- Recommend new alternatives or ideas to develop the Hotel's online marketing strategies
Your experience and skills include:
- At least years' industry experience in upmarket brands with minimum 1 year of experience in similar role.
- Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
Your team and working environment:
Queen Elizabeth II
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services