Job description / Role
Previous Marketing experience is a must, along with the right mix of “flexible and fun-to-work with attitude” to carry on with his/her tasks with proper guidance and direction.
If you possess the mentioned requisites, then you might be the one we’re looking for! Here’s a sneak peek of the additional checklist that we’re looking for:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define the most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Must be capable of utilizing social media marketing and automation tools.
• Design social media posts following our existing social media template.
• Creating and monitoring a wide variety of e-mail marketing campaigns to provide promotional and product-related updates to the internal database.
• Tracking and analyzing campaign results
• Filming, editing, and producing social media video blogs.
• Creating social media awareness through engaging audio-visual social media posts.
• Weekly performance reporting to the Marketing Team Leader to ensure that the weekly KPIs are met.
We’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Marketing executive to join our trend-setter Marketing department.
As a team member, you’ll have the full responsibility and free hand to maneuver our social media marketing efforts which include but, are not limited to social media marketing, vlogging, and e-mail marketing.
• You’ll be working closely with the other team members of the Marketing department to ensure that the whole team works closely to set and achieve the desired KPIs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• E-mail Marketing Tools
• Social Media Automation Tools
• Video Editing Tools (Adobe Premiere Pro or more)
• Image Editing Tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Business Development & Marketing Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Digital Marketing Executive