Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our Rixos The Palm team . To provide efficient service to the guests and maintains the overall efficiency of standards .
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- Assists the Marketing Manager in maintaining and implementing an effective filing & administrative system for all matters related to sponsorship and event organization.
- Identifies and maintain a general database of potential sponsors for all events and target specific ones related to each event separately
- Keen negotiating skills to handle potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
- Self motivator and outgoing enabling to socialize and meet with potential sponsors and clients.
- Writing skills to formulate all correspondence related to the sponsorship proposals, negotiations and letters of thanks and appreciation.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in handling the events with the concerned departments within the Hotel to make sure that all branding for sponsors is as agreed in contracts
- Responsible for all materials provided by the sponsors
- Assists the Marketing Manager to maintain an effective working relationship with all members of target media, electronic and print, local, national and international to encourage and maximize coverage of all events and promotions.
- Hosts members of the media, strategic partners and top clients at the property's functions and events.
- Assists the Assistant Marketing Manager in the production of all promotional material, including gathering of supporting data and collateral material.
- Takes photographs of all internal functions, Banquet and Conference functions and VIP's in the hotel visiting.
- Attends all events and promotions.
Your experience and skills include :
- Relevant experience as a Marketing Coordinator/Executive or similar
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Your team and working environment :
- Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai
At Accor, we are Heartists !
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other . We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding !
Why work for Accor ?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities .
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Green Gulf Careers