Job description / Role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns and event delivery. This person needs to be highly organized, motivated and detail-oriented to keep our team running smoothly and efficiently. A dynamic person who is interested in marketing and takes initiative, is flexible, highly dependable and a service-oriented team player. Works independently, but you are also able to work in cross-functional teams and can connect with external vendors.
Contract Duration- 2 Months, 5 months, 9 Months.
Own Visa with 6 months validity
The Marketing Coordinator will take up the following duties and responsibilities for the Food Cluster:
• Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, implementing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, event features, paid digital, social media and content marketing.
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with agencies and vendors, and ordering marketing collateral
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including videos and public relations efforts.
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
• Conduct market research and identify trends.
Required Qualifications of the Marketing Coordinator -
• A candidate for the position has to have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field.
• An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing.
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
• Must have a high level of creativity.
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|