Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a well-known event management firm in Abu Dhabi. Our client is currently looking to recruit for a junior Marketing Executive to join their team. In this role, the job holder will have the following responsibilities:
• Organize and oversee delivering digital assets, digital campaigns, advertising campaigns, print material, brochures, art books, Etc.
• Support marketing manager with the social media content calendar, develop content (prepare photoshoots & videography) and reporting of social media campaigns
• Support marketing manager with internal presentations and coordinate with internal departments
• Support with marketing department administration: artist materials, digital archiving of event reports, archival of image & video libraries, coordinate with organization’s office for deliveries on marcom collaterals
• Support internal team on physical and digital events; preparation and coordination of the event checklist between departments
• Support in developing necessary marketing related content in coordination with the editors and other resources, in addition to proofreading ensuring approval process completion
• Support Marketing Manager on delivering sponsor benefits as per the agreements.
• Maintain relationships with vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Perform any other duties as required by Marketing Head
• Conduct bi-weekly audits for the organization’s website, coordinate with internal teams their updates to brief into supporting digital agency
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A degree holder in marketing or other related course
• At least 1 year of experience; open to consider fresh graduate
• Knowledgeable in managing social media platforms
• Strong fluency in English and Arabic language
• Flexible to travel and willing to work outside the normal working hours, when required
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Marketing Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Feb|
PR and Communication Executive - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||5 Feb|
HR Source Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services