Job description / Role
Directly reporting to Cluster Assistant Director of Marketing and Communication, You will drive promotional activities for your property with passion and enthusiasm, and seek out new opportunities to boost business and create memorable experiences for guests. You are professional, knowledgeable about your property and creative in your approach.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Produce and design all internal and external collateral within brand standards in liaison with Movenpick Brand
- Manage the hotel's digital channels to increase brand visibility
- Promote Accommodation and Food & Beverage
- Manage regular photo shoots for social media, including taking the photos and videos
- Update all listings and websites with correct copy and imagery
- Promote and market curated events
- Develop close relationships with other Accor hotels, hotel suppliers and contractors, past, present and future.
- Coordinate with Accor and Brand involvement in brand and companywide communications including but not exclusively to ALL and Accor Plus
- Assist the team with developing the strategy for Local Tactical Marketing including traditional social and digital for both Leisure consumers group and B2B audiences and provide reports on effectiveness across all channels
- Work within an agile team environment to maximise opportunities in an ever-changing environment, this may include product and promotion development.
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and innovative thinking - outside of the box ideas
- Previous experience in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canvas
- Previous marketing experience within the tourism or hospitality sector is advantageous
- Ability to work independently and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.