Job description / Role
We are the market leader in the industry of citizenship programs to legally obtain a second passport. The company holds the strongest credentials within the citizenship by investment industry and it is officially authorized and licensed by international Governments for citizenship processing. Being one of the oldest companies in the industry, during our long journey, we have successfully processed a second nationality for thousands of clients from over 45 countries across Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
We want to expand our network of offices and increase our international presence as well as diversify into new related business areas.
We are looking today to hire a Marketing Executive, to collaborate in the execution of the company’s marketing efforts, directly reporting to the COO, to help us in generating more leads and maximizing brand awareness.
Progression can be into more senior management positions.
The Marketing Executive main responsibility is to manage the lead generation effort for the Company from digital sources, events, and all kinds of marketing/advertising sources. This involves:
• Manage relationship with digital marketing agencies, having high knowledge about SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Social media paid campaigns, etc.
• Social media community management
• Website Blog and News section posting
• Media monitoring for industry articles and news
• Preparation of monthly newsletter
• Coordination of creatives with graphic designers
• Keeping up to date all marketing materials (brochures, website, etc.)
• Developing and overseeing marketing campaigns
• Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information and conclusions
• Proofreading and writing creative copy and campaigns both in English and Arabic
• Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• Perfect English and Arabic speaker and writer
• Degree in marketing or business management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing of a small company in a professional services environment, ideally in wealth management or luxury real estate.
Candidate Profile, Required attributes:
• Deep knowledge of digital platforms and management of providers
• Experience in /willingness to work in teams, by objectives with autonomy
• Understands the importance of meeting the lead generation objectives
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
Additional desired attributes
• Experience in new markets/segments opening
• Integrated in Local/Regional communities forums
Key performance indicators (illustrative)
• Number of leads generated by month, quarter and year
• Leads conversion rate
• Diversity of lead sources
About the Company
Citizenship Invest is one of the oldest companies and a global leader specialized in the fastest programs to legally obtain a second citizenship or residency. The company holds the strongest credentials in the citizenship by investment industry, and it is officially authorized by different Governments to process their citizenship. During its journey Citizenship Invest has successfully processed applications for thousands of families from over 60 countries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Client Servicing Manager - Social Media & Content
Right Calibre Executive Search
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist