Job description / Role
An exciting opening for a Marketing Executive role with a Nursery Group in Dubai. They are a Global brand with multiple branches in UAE and are looking to expand their reach in Middle East and other parts of the globe.
• Designing Marketing materials, such as brochure flyers, for the nursery.
• Designing Website and content writing
• Attending event relating to education and nursery
• Plan various marketing activities in UAE
• Keep track of Exhibitions and seminars wherein to market the Nursery’s brand and increase queries and admission
• Take photos and videos of various event held and update on all social media platforms
• Manage advertising campaigns and converting data into admissions
• Interaction with staff and parents on routine basis
• Manage the website to increase reach by uploading news items, keeping it up to date and creating new pages as required.
• Manage social media communications increasing engagement and interactions, responding to enquiries, and escalating issues
• Prepare monthly reports based on the marketing plan
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of business-to-business marketing, ideally with experience in the education sector
Minimum Education qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• Tech Savvy
• Expertise in digital marketing & Social Media
• Excellent communication, both written and spoken, in English. Arabic is an advantage
• Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have a valid UAE D/L ; Own car desirable
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Marketing and Communications Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager - Marketing