Job description / Role
• Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
• Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
• Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
• Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
• Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
• Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
• Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
• Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
• Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Source and secure sponsorship
• Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintain and update customer databases
• Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
• 2-3 years' experience in a marketing capacity in a multinational FMCG company
• Non-food category
• Based in Dubai
• Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.