Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - Senior Associate - Assurance - Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Client Experience team helps design outside in customer strategies which enhances our value proposition and address our clients underlying needs and desired outcomes. As part of the team, you'll help our clients by providing support with regard to analytics, state of the art experience design, and technology to build differentiated experiences that align with our core brand promise.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Assurance Clients and Markets Partner and Assurance Marketing Manager to help achieve the line of services marketing goals and objectives
- Support in the implementation of an annual marketing plan for Assurance
- Develop clear and impactful copy for thought leadership publications, marketing materials, articles, blog posts and event invitations
- Assist with all Assurance business related events, sponsorships and conferences
- Assist in the marketing material production process, working closely with designers, printers and other third party suppliers
- Assist in writing internal and external marketing communications to support Assurance marketing campaigns including consistent messaging on our social media platforms
- Working with the web team, maintain all website content for Assurance
- Support Assurance Universities and Assurance internal events
- Support in the development of monthly reports and industry related market research
- Assist with setting up of all marketing meetings and calls
- Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and ensure that all work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of five years' experience working in a marketing role
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills - writing abilities are particularly important in this role
- Enthusiastic team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm
- Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.