Job description / Role
Our client, a Government firm is looking for Marketing Executive responsible for raising brand awareness and lead generation by formulating and running marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers through various digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Push Notifications and SMS) Direct Mail, TV & Broadcast, to print or
telesales and Websites posting (via advertising banners).
Marketing Executive – Job Description
Job location – Sharjah
Working Hours – 5 Days a week; 8.30 AM to 2.30 PM
The Marketing Executive role involves in managing the campaign procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and carrying out Market Research on potential markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages Company’s Digital Strategy Creation and messaging distribution, across all channels and platforms, to reach company’s target audience and continue growing and retaining prospects and customers.
• Prepare and execute campaigns and measures and report the effectiveness of the campaign.
• Strategic approach that combines industry best practices and extensive practical know-how to build successful lead generation campaigns.
• Ability to create Landing Pages and A/B tests to strengthen lead building and customer acquisition.
• Ability to automate emails to not only deliver content or thank you prospects for form submission but also to nurture top of funnel prospects down the sales funnel.
• CRM – Logging leads into a CRM system that also tracks individual user behavior with your brand will help enormously.
• Ability to create individual source tracking e.g. UTMs and maps these into Google Analytics in order to independently measure the success of campaigns.
• Manage user behavior tracking (website and landing pages) to understand how the user behave on Company’s website.
• Constantly monitor and optimize the performance of the campaign and provide on-going reports detailing activities focusing on reach, clicks and most importantly, conversion in the form of lead generated.
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that Company’s brand and identity is adhered to the campaign and in all communication channels.
• Create targeted messaging and branding to drive brand awareness and visibility.
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off, if necessary.
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
• Administer the website.
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
• Expand the social media reach by increasing follower’s platform.
• Expand the target audience with highly relevant and engaging content database.
• Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies.
• Meeting setup (B2B / B2C).
• Team player able to work with the marketing and sales to assist with company goals and directives.
• Management Skills – to formulate marketing plans to establish parameters.
• Communication Skills – excellent in writing skills is a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions.
• Project Management Skills – needs to work with the budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
• Numerical Skills – need to be good with words and numbers for generating report.
• Analytical Skills – collect and analyze data information, problem solve and make decision.
• Proficient in graphic designing tools e.g. Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
• Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, power point, outlook and publisher).
• Commercial Manager
If interested, please send your updated resume in MS-WORD format with the following details;
• Marketing Experience (in years):
• Corporate Marketing experience (in years):
• B2B Marketing experience (in years):
• Digital Marketing experience (in years):
• UAE market experience(in years):
• Current Location:
• Current Visa status:
• Current Salary + benefits:
• Expected Salary + benefits:
• Notice Period:
• Reason for the job change:
• Date of Birth:
• Are you willing to travel, if required(yes/no):
• Do you speak tagalog (yes/no):
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
BD & Marketing Executive
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Junior Sales Executive