Job description / Role
To support and drive the ambitions of a dynamic, complex, and growing business, we are building the world's leading Business Development (BD) and Marketing function.
The Marketing Executive is required to support the MEA BD & Marketing department in implementing sector and practice plans through coordinating and assisting with the full spectrum of marketing activities, and to assist with the operational effectiveness of the team.
This role will support across the team's specialist lines of BD; client development; pitches and pursuits; and marketing and communications.
Marketing and communications
• Working with the team to create client mailings via vuture, managing distribution and reporting on engagement statistics.
• Contributing to the legal directory process, including managing submissions, interviews, and reporting back to the business.
• Managing the production of brochures and key marketing materials.
• Supporting the team to create, maintain, and improve resources such as the credentials database, standard wording documents, case studies, CVs, and other key documents.
• Creating and maintaining content on the firm's website, intranet and social media platforms.
• Coordinating and communicating the internal marketing diary on a weekly basis.
• Supporting the team in the planning and delivery of technical and hospitality events across the MEA region.
• Managing event lists, including coordinating the invitation list to ensure a high-quality of attendees, name badges and general administration.
• Ensuring all event activity is recorded pre- and post-event
• Attending events and providing 'on site' event management and liaising with external staff and managing the front of house.
• Liaising with key vendors to arrange necessary logistics.
• Arranging conference sponsorships.
• Managing and updating the events calendar.
• Championing the use of the firm's CRM database and providing training and support to users.
• Producing reports on CRM activities to support and measure BD and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Assisting with managing regional marketing lists.
• Overseeing the quality of the data within the CRM database.
• Managing system improvements and the roll out of new functionality.
• Implementing and managing data security policies as they relate to the firm's contact database.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level (2:1 or above); or possesses equivalent experience.
• Have a background in marketing, ideally within a legal services organisation with experience in various sectors and practice areas.
• Possess excellent time management, communication skills and attention to detail.
• Possess a good understanding of the role that marketing plays in an organisation, ideally withing an international legal environment.
• Possess excellent IT skills with knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet research tools essential. Knowledge of common legal CRM and marketing systems for client mailings and webinars is preferable.
• Have an understanding of client service standards and client relationship management.
• Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
• Be able to develop effective working relationships with the wider team and across the business.
• Have strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects, manage expectations of stakeholders and meet deadlines.
• Have excellent English language skills (written and spoken) and demonstrate attention to detail.
• Flexibility and willingness to adjust work schedule from time-to-time according to workload demands and/or planned events outside of core hours.
• UAE nationals with a valid family book will be considered for this role
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.