Job description / Role
The Trade Marketing Executive for the Middle East will support and work with a designated set of customers in order to improve executions at Retail and amplify the Go-To-Market strategies of our client.
The group designs, manufactures and distributes watches globally.
The key responsibilities for this position is:
* Collaborates with the Sales team for the ideation, planning and budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions.
* Develop marketing plans for the brands along with key customers such as; special events, retail activations, trade shows and POS promotions to drive and influence sales.
* Gather, analyze and interpret market information by collecting Market Intelligence and constant monitoring of market/segment developments, and structuring internal and external data to share segment information regularly with all relevant team members within the sales organization.
* Acts as the interface between the regional organization and global marketing team for product and segment specific topics.
* Support the Sales team and customers in the execution of Retail Staff Training Programs
* Ensure local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores
* Competitive salary package and benefits
* University degree required - Master and or any other qualification in Marketing is a plus.
* 2-3 years of marketing management experience
* Good knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.