Job description / Role
• An Arabic speaker who can achieve company strategic objectives by developing marketing campaigns to promote our platform, public relations, organizing meetings, blog content creation, and social media engagement.
• The Job holder should have good commutation skills to market the product and arrange meetings.
• Create social media strategies for Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other related platforms.
• Social Media content creation.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Handling public relations efforts.
• Ability to create business-related blog articles.
• Understating main social platforms and be updated with the latest marketing strategies.
• Ability to add new social ideas to our business.
• Evaluating and maintaining marketing strategies.
• Planning and directing coordinating marketing efforts.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Create meetings and appointments with relevant clients to market our business.
• Experience working with universities is a plus.
• Coordinate with colleagues from different fields to help to build our business.
• Creative in identifying the target audience, and generating traffic to our platform.
• Develop marketing plans and manage marketing processes during the development of our platform.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related fields.
• 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
• Extensive experience with marketing on social media platforms.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, both written and verbal.
• Comfortable with the job location.
• A sample work portfolio is an advantage.
About the Company
Al Umnia supplies state of the art medical equipment specializing in interventional cardiovascular devices.
The company was established in 2009 with the aim to serve and supply the thriving medial market in the Middle East. The Co-founders of Al-umnia are invasive cardiologists with many years of experience and knowledge of cardiology related products which means customers are guaranteed the best high quality products.
Al Umnia Medical Store L.L.C distributes and markets products for a number of international Companies in the UAE market.
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Account Manager - Sales
Telesales - Client Manager
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Office Marketing Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Feb|