Job description / Role
Please apply if you have the necessary sponsorship via your university or a family member, we will apply for a work permit on your behalf.
Unilever Gen-Next Programme is a long term, part-time internship programme for newly graduates to help them acquire work experience to kick-start their careers. You'll get hands-on experience by working in one of the world's leading consumer goods companies.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for an internship with our Marketing department
Internship program duration: 3-6 months
What's on offer: a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued; If you are ambitious, keen to learn & develop yourself through a challenging experience then you've come to the right place.
What are we looking for:
- Graduates with a Bachelor's degree or Master's Student
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Analytical, confident and proactive thinker
- Creativity and passion to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
- A personality who takes responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
- A resilient team player
- You must be based in Dubai
- You must have a valid UAE sponsorship either via your University or a Family member
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.