Marketing Graduate Trainee (UAE National)
Job description / Role
Responsible for market research, advertising, branding, or digital marketing, supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns and strategies.
A multinational law firm with regional base in Dubai.
* Conducting market research and analysis to support business development initiatives.
* Developing and executing marketing campaigns to promote legal services.
* Managing social media accounts and creating digital content.
* Coordinating events and conferences to raise the profile of the firm.
* Maintaining the firm's brand and ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Business Administration or similar.
* Excellent academic track record.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.