Job description / Role
We are looking for a prolific and talented Marketing In-charge with a broad range of experience and skills across digital marketing and the B2B marketing spectrum.
- The Marketing In-charge will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing the company’s marketing, communications and brand strategy.
- The successful candidate will be a generalist with broad and demonstrable experience growing businesses in the B2B space.
- The Marketing In-charge will be responsible for reinforcing and growing Ecocoast’s position as a recognised and trusted global leader in the marine industry, building on its existing brand awareness, growing its reach and driving demand through qualifying and nurturing leads.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will drive all company marketing and communications activity, including but not limited to, online and social media, inbound and outbound marketing, content, CRM and branding.
AED 12,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role in the marine, manufacturing or industrial products industry.
- Demonstrable experience growing businesses in B2B industry through developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in marketing, communications, design or business.
- Broad experience across the marketing spectrum, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, content creation, branding, inbound and outbound marketing, client relationship management, sales marketing.
- Past experience building audiences online or offline in B2B businesses.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional attention to detail and planning skills.
- Methodical, reliable and focused.
About the Company
Ecocoast is a global leader in engineered products for the protection of coastlines, waterways and floating structures.
Ecocoast is at the forefront of designing, manufacturing and distributing globally a range of marine products for coastal and marine protection, demarcation and navigation. Early 2020, we acquired Bolina, the European leader in marine safety, security and environment booms for inland waterways, ports, dams and critical infrastructure.
Our core purpose is to pioneer. Everything we do is either the first to market or an evolution of an existing idea. By doing this, we will help solve the world’s most pressing marine problems and create a more pioneering marine industry.
A Leading Group In The UAE
Marketing & Branding Manager