Job description / Role
- The Market Communication Trainee is responsible for both internal and external communication.
- This includes creating and implementing communication programs that effectively describe and promote the company and its products.
- It also includes performing a variety of tasks, such as the creation, development, and coordination of print and online demand generation content, email marketing, web site management, press releases, newsworthy articles, white papers, corporate videos, marketing collateral, event management, and marketing performance-related tracking metrics.
Profile & Qualities
- Communication skills
- Interest in digital media, marketing and PR
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Excellent creative writing & editing skills
- Social Media savvy
Candidate will be responsible for making necessary arrangements for accommodation & travel. Stipend is all inclusive.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.