Job description / Role
Location: NME HO, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Internship (6 months)
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
The marketing intern will work with the brand manager on the launch of the brands new consumer campaign.
A day in the life of
- Working closely with the agencies on the creation and execution of digital and social campaigns
- Working on developing engaging on ground activations.
- Developing creative e-commerce campaigns to drive trial and sales.
- Updating the brands website as well as the digital platforms in line with the campaigns
- Develop point of sale material as needed
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous experience/internship in marketing
- Experience in Nestle or internship in Nestle is a plus and is preferred
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking
- Well-organized, energetic and eager to learn
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Southgate & Co.
HR Admin & Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||18 Apr|
Social Media Marketing Executive
Manpower Middle East