Job description / Role
• Coordinate and Manage digital campaigns with 3rd party agencies (ensure content is being displayed and shared, provide agency any information required for the campaigns and follow up on progress)
• Schedule & Monitor daily posts on the Xerox Emirates Business Facebook page and ensure 100% response rate.
• Oversee and manage PR activities with the PR agency for contracted deliverables.
• Coordinate with internal business heads & GM for content/ approvals as and when required.
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing content and activities locally.
• Develop social media posts and content for any local activities, customer wins and big announcements
• Coordinate and manage customer webinar with all stakeholders
• Follow up and collate weekly reports across all marketing activities for review.
• Be creative and present new/ fresh ideas on demand generation working in the ‘New Normal’
• Undergraduate / Graduate in the field of Marketing
• Must have Digital Marketing background and should be able to manage digital campaigns
• Good understanding of the latest Marketing Trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multitask and overlook multiple projects
• Good coordination skills internally and externally
• Eager to learn, committed and confident
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
BD & Marketing Executive