Job description / Role
Marketing Intern : Nestle Infant Nutrition
Nestle Nutrition, a global company in the Nestle Group, helps to enhance peoples' lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs. Our brands include Nestle and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition and Jenny Craig weight management.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Infant Nutrition Portfolio
3 month internship
Blended internship: 60-70% virtual, and 30-40% based in the office
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager for the Infant Nutrition Portfolio, you willl be based in our Head Office in Jebel Ali to support the team to drive the brand execution plan and campaigns within the Integrated Commercial Planning process through effective coordination with Chanel Category Sales Development Executives & Category Management and leveraging on the collaboration with the central marketing team and consumer insights, generated globally or centrally.
A day in the life of
- Ensure successful implementations of consumer / customer promotions and new campaigns
- Implement the digital strategy in support with external agencies and the internal digital team
- Monitor the competitiveness of the portfolio
- Manage agencies supporting the marketing / category execution plan
- Develop regular market data analysis
- Manage budgets and budget phasing in collaboration with the marketing and finance team
- Coordinate and input in the process of packaging development
What will make you successful
- Marketing or Communication degree from a reputable university
- Up to 1 year experience in either Marketing
- Experience in Marketing or Communications company
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
Nestle is 308,000 people strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than 91.4 billion CHF in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts