Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Middle East FZE
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A day in the life of...
Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic, and passionate marketer? Do you get excited about brands and would like to develop your digital experience? Are you driven by curiosity and passion? Are you on the pulse of the latest digital industry trends?
Sounds like you? We are looking for a Marketing Intern to support on the ongoing digital and consumer activations.
- Supporting on creative development and assets adaptations for ongoing campaigns
- Ensuring proper reporting and optimization for ongoing projects
- Developing relevant material and support needed for the team on the ground in pharmacy activations
- Coordinating digital activities on the website across different internal functions and agencies
- Developing relevant communication material for Health Care Professionals
What Will Make You Successful?
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Marketing
- Creative and ability to bring new initiatives
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.