Job description / Role
- Lead in the development of on and offline campaigns and materials to reach defined target audiences
- Work closely with BD and leadership teams to understand service line/regional business plans, in order to develop targeted, revenue generating external engagement activities
- Provide direction and leadership to the Marketing Advisors to ensure alignment and consistency with strategy, style and messaging
- Identify the needs, coordinate the production and oversee the distribution of marketing collateral
- Responsible for the maintaining the upkeep of collateral on the various internal/external platforms e.g. website and knowledge hub
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of marketing plans. Maintain and monitor budgets
- Liaise with communications team to obtain the best placements and visibility for Group
- Facilitate and coordinate the Group’s participation and engagement at tradeshows, conferences and other client related events to enhance and increase awareness of company solutions
- As Per Company Policy
- Bs Degree In Marketing
- Degree in marketing or related area Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong experience in a marketing or similar role, preferably within the energy industry
- Good team player with proven management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and in high pressure environments
- Highly creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organised, capable of time and priority management, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with large section of the business
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.