This position is closed or expired.
See other Healthcare jobs
This position is for The City Hospital, based in Dubai Healthcare City, (DHCC), Dubai, UAE.
Our client is the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE, comprising of 2 hospitals and 8 clinics. They belong to a listed South African private hospital group; one of the largest private hospital groups in the world.
• Focus on identifying new business opportunities that fit the strategic direction of the Hospital, and maximizing the outcomes of those opportunities
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and ensure that any directly relevant information is communicated to key stakeholders
• Develop and implement Public Relations Strategies to position the Hospital as the health care supplier of choice for the UAE and the region
• Develop and execute business plans
• Develop relationships with businesses and community groups to promote the Hospital and Hospital Services
• Develop and/or market new services of the Hospital
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and associated documentation
• Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Team to monitor and analyze hospital media exposure.
• Oversee the development of marketing literature, both electronic and paper based
• Develop, draft and distribute media releases/advertisements that meet the marketing strategy of the Hospital and that comply with set policy guidelines
• Plan and execute events (public awareness campaigns, media and publicity campaigns, staff annual function and social responsibility projects) in coordination with the Marketing Department and the Hospital Directorate
• Ensure that budgets are prepared and managed in line with EHL standards and that cost reports are analyzed and variances clarified/reported on a monthly basis
• A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification as a minimum requirement
• 5 years relevant experience
• Related managerial experience in a hospital environment
• Proven ability to both lead and work within a marketing team, and to employ both non-traditional and traditional approaches toward problem solving
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness whilst maintaining a professional approach
• Proven ability to use own initiative, and the ability to act decisively on own authority when required
• Proven ability to build and maintain industry networks
• Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
• Proficient in English (speak, read, write)
• Proficiency in Arabic (speak, read, write) is preferred
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.