Job description / Role
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
THALES GROUP AND THALES IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Worldwide, our customers rely on our expertise and innovation of 62,000 people in 56 countries across five markets; Aerospace, Space, Transportation, Defence and Security.
We have been present in UAE for over 35 years and with over 300 employees to date and we are growing rapidly. Thales in the UAE is part of our Middle East business that has 1,800 people across Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and UAE. Together we delivered technology for the Dubai metro, the longest driverless metro network in the world and a fare collection system that processes up to 250,000 transactions per day. We make UAE a safer place by providing secure electronic payment solutions, cyber security systems and communications as well as security systems for Dubai International Airport and a ir traffic management and navigation systems for Abu Dhabi's airport.
That is why we rely on our people to help us master the most complex environments for our customers, and careers start here.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MARKETING MANAGER TO JOIN THE THALES TEAM IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible in feeding the Group with relevant market information in order to better position THALES offering and influence BLs product policy. Ensuring that the propositions made in the country take into account a customer centric approach and deliver a value proposition. Feeding the local KAM with relevant data to help them entertain strategic level discussions with their accounts, gaining insight on potential challenges where Thales could support them.
• Gathers and analyses information about markets, customers and competition, analyse and distribute.
• Makes use of business intelligence data on a market segment or geographical organisation.
• Supports promotion action to KAMs and sales forces during the upstream opportunity phase, up to the designation of a capture leader;
• Understands customer mission, operational environment and priorities, broadens their understanding of Thales solutions in connection with their missions, and provides customer/market information to the marketing function;
• Influences customers in expressing their needs and operational concepts;
• In conjunction with the KAMs and the sales force, contributes to defining the best solution (product/system/service) addressing customer needs during the upstream opportunity phase. Facilitate the value proposition pitch development.
• Supports the marketing, business development and commercial teams for the promotion and marketing activities.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a marketing role
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in strategic and online marketing
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Very high proficiency in English
• Fluent in Arabic is a plus
• Should demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
• A goal oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure personality
• Must exhibit the Thales values of Compliance, Respect, Innovation, Responsibility and Teamwork
• Strong communication and presentation skills is paramount to the role, particularly g ood Interpersonal skills and ability to influence in a matrix organisation
Your contributions to Thales' cutting-edge products make possible the continued delivery of excellence and hundreds of millions of satisfied passengers globally. If your skills, experience and attitude match the above and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch. At Thales in the United Arab Emirates, we provide careers - not jobs.
About the Company
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, Thales is a world leader in mission-critical information systems for defence and security, aerospace and transportation.
Building on its expertise in the most sophisticated technologies and large-scale software systems, Thales is stepping up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly complex world. With its global network of 22,500 high-level researchers, Thales has earned particular recognition for its ability to develop and deploy dual civil and military technologies. Leveraging its international operations and spanning the entire value chain from equipment to systems and services, Thales is playing a pivotal role in making the world a safer place.
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications
TGC Consulting Middle East
Green Gulf Careers
Marketing Specialist - Virgin Megastore