Job description / Role
A leading Retail Developer is looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager for their team.
Key aspects of the role are:
• To assist the Senior Marketing Manager in development of integrated marketing strategies for the companies brands. Responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of successful marketing campaigns according to each brand’s annual business plan.
• Execution of the marketing strategy encompassing brand strategy, brand identity, customer journey across all areas of the marketing mix with an overall objective of driving footfall and ROI.
• Manage the relationships with relevant agencies in particular digital, social, creative, research and media, ensuring the best management of marketing spend and taking the plan through to effective delivery.
• Be the brand guardian and custodian for all materials across all communications, ensuring compliancy and consistency
• Compile regular reports of marketing activities, detailing volume targets and visitor profile against marketing spend by discipline and identify key learnings, sharing best practice and making recommendations to the marketing plan as required.
• Create clear road maps and critical paths and clearly communicate to all internal teams to ensure smooth deliver of events and marketing activities for all promotions
• Oversee the artwork and production for all collateral and signage’s in the venue
• Brief agencies, service providers on various promotional activities, marketing campaigns and day-to-day business needs.
• Preparation and management of marketing budget and keeping a track of spend and assessing ROI where possible to evaluate and refine the effectiveness of any activity
• Maintain and update the marketing/PR manual and press kits/ facts sheets
• Oversee all media requests, bloggers, influencers and media requests and filming visits
• Oversee and manage the development, functionality and maintenance of the website to optimise search engine visibility while minimizing bounce rate and cart abandonment.
• Prepare and execute all required paper work for approvals, accounting, correspondence, supplier databases, and general record keeping
• Provide strategic direction across all social media channels to proactively deliver engaging content and insights, to maximise engagement and leverage followers to extend the reach
• Provide guidance to the operations and mall management team regarding queries, complaints and comments in an effective, constructive and timely manner
• Work with the PR agency and Head of Communications to identify a PR strategy and ongoing PR activities that encompass national and regional media, creating and developing stories and angles with key media, to deliver on objectives
• Work with relevant members of the team to create tactical, relevant promotional campaigns to drive ticket sales
• Coordinate and deliver all artwork and print assets required for advertising, publicity and promotions
• Optimise the growth of Dubai Retail’s database of opted in subscribers, driving timely and engaging CRM activities if required
• Establish and manage retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums
• Analyze and implement relevant retail trends – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
• Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required while also including retails in events, campaigns, tactical aimed at footfall, conversions and penetration
• Review and appraise staff in a timely manner to encourage employees to effectively implement plans and operate with maximum efficiency
The successful candidate will have:
• strategic thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude to delivery who is happy to get their hands dirty
• An effective leader, with experience of managing and motivating individuals to deliver to their full potential
• First class communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Strong project management expertise with the ability to multi-task.
• In-depth understanding and experience of all aspects of the marketing mix
• Solutions oriented, with intuitive problem solving and analytical abilities to find efficiencies
• Self-motivated with plenty of initiative and an enquiring mind, who can manage own workload and time in a fast-moving and demanding and very fast paced environment
• Excellent IT skills, specifically across Microsoft Office suite and Google Analytics
• Experience of being the public-facing representative of an organisation
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment or in a Marketing role
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Communication Manager