Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES AND APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: OTAY INTERNATIONAL FZE
OTAY INTERNATIONAL FZE is UAE sales office of DORCO for covering Middle East and Africa.>
DORCO has been manufacturing and exporting the highest quality of the blades since 1955.
We have a leading brand “PACE” in the razor category. Furthermore, over 1,200 different SKU’s in razors, blades, double edge blades and Private Label lines.
We have exported the wide ranges of products to about 100 countries over the world and the market share of them keeps growing. We provide totally customer-oriented products through Private Label to Sainsbury, Carrefour, Auchan, Aldi and so forth in Europe and Sam’s Club, K-Mart, Dollar General and so forth in North America as well as through DORCO brand, or “Pace” to other retail and wholesale markets over the world.
We never stop developing new technologies for customers’ convenient life and keep making efforts to develop environmentally sustainable products. So, we aim to become one of the top global leaders in the razor industry.
1955 - DORCO is founded
1961 - DORCO begins manufacturing safety razor blades
1977 - DORCO develops a twin blade razor
2001 - DORCO launches WIN3, an ergonomically designed triple blade premium razor
2007 - DORCO pioneers the razor industry by introducing the PACE6, world’s first 6 blade razor, featuring patented angulated blades.
2014 - DORCO further spurs the market with PACE7, world’s first 7 blade razor.
Job Description :
- Middle East & Africa Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution.
- Marketing Agency contracting and managing.
- HQ-OTAY-Agency-Distributor communication/managing.
- HQ marketing strategy follow up, developing, localization.
- Marketing budget managing, execution.
- Market research and update.
- Marketing tools developing, utilizing for various channels.
- Having good connections or relationship with other distributors in the region.
- Having up-to-date information & news about related market, competitors and distributor industries.
- Manages all marketing functions in the area including forecasting, budgeting and P/L analysis.
- Develops business plans covering marketing, sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Agency & Distributors across the region and establish a favorable condition for the company to compete in the marketplace.
- Analyzes sales reports and statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Optimizing business gross and company profit through adding new business models.
- Ensures that sales and marketing strategies/tactics are aligned with the corporate direction and vision.
- Provides management with monthly, quarterly marketing reports to be all aligned in strategic planning and direction updates.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Shaving Razor(or FMCG) Marketing, preferably with Distributors or Manufacturers.
- Sales driven and confident working style.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical background in related product area.
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential.
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas.
- Adaptive to multi nationalities.
- Excellent English and Indian Languages, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
- Should be able to travel across the GCC and other countries freely.
- Should be a motivated and entrepreneurial spirited individual.
- Should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.