Job description / Role
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio/video content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Provide creative ideas and write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Perform market research, identify new players and generate sales leads to support Account Managers.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. Writing blog posts or articles in company website may well be an integral part of the job.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well. You need to have experience in video editing tools.
- Project management skills: You need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Assistant Marketing Manager
Marketing & Admissions Assistant