Job description / Role
Quest is working with a major international restaurant group in the Middle East to hire a Marketing Manager to lead a team from their regional offices in Dubai. We are looking for someone who has extensive marketing experience in executing innovative marketing strategies with big brands – ideally with restaurant brands, especially quick services restaurants and casual dining.
As Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive integrated marketing strategies
- Craft brand strategies - including advertising, communications, and creative - in both traditional and digital space
- Grow the company’s brand influence, customer awareness, and loyalty through innovative approaches
- Ensure brand message is consistent across all channels and countries
- Gather key insights based on data and turn them into creative growth strategies
- Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
- Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or similar relevant studies
- At least 8 years’ experience in the communications and marketing sector
- Proven track record in executing brand focused strategies in the Hospitality sector
- Experience in E-commerce / Online / Digital marketing is essential
- Knowledge in website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture)
- Strong project management, analytical, people management, and negotiation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
If this position, plus the prospect of a great salary package and tax-free benefits, is of interest then please apply online with your CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.