Job description / Role
- Develop and implement of the Brand and marketing strategy for new and existing Services to achieve company Goals
- Overseeing implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- To support company strategic Goals
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to ensure achieving goals.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends to develop strategic plans.
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPIs.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as directed.
AED 13,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa & health insurance
- Bachelor's degree in marketing.
- Min 6 years experience as Marketing Manager.
- Proven strategic and operational/hands-on knowledge.
- Management and leading cross-function teams.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proper reporting skills.
- Attentive to details
- Problem Solving.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
PR & Marketing Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Oct|