Job description / Role
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai - a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you'll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You'll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that's so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story - whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
An excellent career opportunity has now arisen under Motiongate Dubai, Marketing Department as Manager Marketing. In this role you are going to lead the Marketing functions and responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing strategies in addition to domestic sales, promotions, public relations for MOTIONGATE Dubai. You are responsible to oversee and provide approval on international sales and marketing plans to achieve overall park attendance and revenue objectives.
- Develop and direct marketing strategies that achieve attendance, revenue, yield and demographic objectives across all market segments and business categories.
- Lead in managing, tracking and analyzing market positioning and results of research, advertising and communications across traditional, digital and social platforms.
- Create and successfully implement plans and tools for measurement of activities and report to senior management, suggesting corrective action and contingency plans where required.
- Work with DXBE entities, partners, external providers to leverage opportunities across segments and portfolios.
- Develop and maintain an up to date library of visual materials.
- Develop all policies and procedures pertaining to domestic sales and marketing, publicity and promotions for MOTIONGATE Dubai.
- Manage IP relationships ensuring all assets are fully approved before roll out. Maintain a positive relationship with IP's to allow exploration of new character-led initiatives.
- Work with operations and development teams to ensure successful roll out of new products and rides.
- Prepare annual budgets and manage accordingly
- Provide financial reports and ROI reports for campaign spend
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes for the respective departmental functions.
- Ensure processes are regularly reviewed and updated as part of on-going business excellence 'continuous improvement cycle'.
- Set objectives, KPIs, milestones for department, conduct appraisals and provide coaching where required.
- Ensure that team members are provided with vocational training and career development opportunities.
- Develop successor plan and prepare the team for next accountable roles to keep team members motivated and retained.
- Ensure productivity and service delivery of the department.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the management team.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or relevant field. Minimum qualification with Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years in managerial position.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in leisure and entertainment industry.
- Strong marketing acumen and demonstrates knowledge of and applies marketing terminology, tools, tactics, principles and practices as relevant to the successful delivery of the role.
- Desired required level would be level 4 as per competency framework.
- Deciding and initiating action, leading and supervising, adhering to principles and values, relating and networking, persuading and influencing, creating and innovating, entrepreneurial and commercial thinking, formulating strategies and concepts.
- Adhering to principles and values, working with people, presenting and communicating information, applying expertise and technology and analyzing.
- Writing and reporting, learning and researching, planning and organizing, delivering results and meeting customer satisfaction, following instructions and procedures.
- Adapting and responding to change, coping with pressure and setbacks, achieving personal work and goals and objectives.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Local market knowledge
- Multilingual & Arabic speaker would be preferred
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Al Ain||7 Jan|