Job description / Role
• Responsible to build & maintain a strong and consistent Brand awareness through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Exclusively responsible for marketing initiatives.
• To build awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies to meet our targeted customer requirements and maximize profits.
• To manage internal team in order to ensure all marketing requirements are fulfilled.
• Plan, Implement and Execute a calendar of ongoing events, promotions and other marketing initiatives to drive customers & increase foot fall.
• To build and maintain close working relationships with the external marketing sources especially shopping malls.
• University Degree in Marketing or related field,
• Language English, Urdu/Hindi (Arabic-Preferable)
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Marketing Manager.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate our customers
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Qualification, University Degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience as a Marketing Manager
• Enthusiastic Personality, Superb Leadership qualities
• Pleasing communication skills & collaboration abilities
• Exceptional analytical & Problems solving skills
• Strong time Management & organizational abilities
• Attention to detail, Ability to communicate at all levels
• Prepared to work irregular hours
• Good planning and implementation skills
• Well-spoken and presentable individual, Computer literate
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services