Job description / Role
Our client, a well known event management company, is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi. In this role, the person will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop and execute marketing plans of the company, Festival and various initiatives presented by the organization
• Manage and take a lead in the following areas; planning, developing, producing, and delivering digital assets, digital campaigns, advertising campaigns, print material, brochures, art books, Etc.
• Manage organization’s social media; prepare content calendar, develop content, monitor social media campaigns to meet set KPls and reports
• Manage organization’s website; review, update, create content and ensure to maintain consistent brands presence
• Develop and maintain consistent corporate image for the organization and manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials by working with necessary resources
• Manage and participate in marketing budget development and support budget management.
• Understand and support PO financial procedures.
• Manage project staff and service providers, such as, agencies, designers, copywriters, Etc.
• Develop necessary marketing related content in coordination with the editors and other resources, in addition to proofreading ensuring approval process completion
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with cross marketing and media partners.
• Develop and prepare report on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of e-marketing campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role
• A degree holder in marketing or related filed
• Must be fluent in English/ knowledge in Arabic is a plus but not mandatory
• Experience in Digital marketing
• Background /Knowledge in Art Culture
• Must be flexible and willing to work for long hours when required especially when there are events
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing Manager
Yardstick Marketing Management