Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a UAE based retail business who are looking for a Marketing Manager. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic to both website and store.
- Run successful marketing campaigns from creation to execution.
- Budget management as well as KPI’s management.
- Competitor and customer analysis.
- Run activation events – coordinate with suppliers to maximise sales of the brand.
Desirable skills and background:
- Over 6 years experience in marketing preferably within retail.
- Have 360 marketing experience.
- Experience setting strategy for a relatively young marketing department
This is a great opportunity for you to work in an growing marketing department. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Marketing Manager - Multinational FMCG
Marketing and Social Media Project Manager (Temporary Contract)
SAP Middle East & North Africa