Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager for a regional brand strategy and creative strategy hub.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting the regional marketing strategy, maintaining excellent relations with key suppliers and ensuring the implementation of action plans in accordance with the strategic direction. Additional responsibilities will also focus on working with emerging brands and developing respective marketing plans and strategies.
• Responsible to build & maintain a strong and consistent brand awareness through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Exclusively responsible for marketing initiatives.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and mark-up factors
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion
• Coordinate with Brand/ Product Managers and/or the Division Manager in setting up the yearly plan suitable for the market and as per the brands guidelines
• Manage, develop and incorporate digital marketing, activation's and partnerships, and public relations.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will also be a self-starter, endlessly curious, detail-oriented & extremely organized, capable of dealing with ambiguity and scoping new areas, comfortable working with teams, vendors, and senior management. We are looking for a marketer who takes ownership in leading the thinking of the business while helping foster a high-energy, collaborative & high-performance culture.
• 6 + years’ work experience in marketing and as a managerial function
• Previously worked with emerging brands
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate customers
• Lifestyle, fashion, beauty or cosmetics industry background
• Regional marketing and marketing consultancy experience
• Preferred Arabic speaker
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
• 20,000 – 25,000 AED
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical