Job description / Role
• Define and execute regional marketing and communication plans
• Manage paid marketing and remarketing campaigns on Google and Facebook
• Manage organic posts on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter
• Manage email marketing campaigns using Sendgrid
• Track performance of all marketing campaigns using digital tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Sendgrid, as well as creating reports.
• Responsible for strategizing launch plans for Tech's apps and platforms, as well as giving user experience feedback to the tech team.
• This is not an individual contributor role: you will work with an experienced team.
• Assess the effectiveness of all social media efforts via tracking, analyzing and presenting meaningful measurements for both marketing and management audiences.
• Execute compelling demand generation programs to create inquiries with qualified enterprise prospects, which lead to sales meetings and sales.
• Execute on large quantity content projects. e.g., case studies, email and social media content, white papers, website, landing pages, blog posts, video.
• Hands-on management of lead generation campaigns across multiple and simultaneous channels.
• Create and edit persuasive multi-channel campaign content.
• Assist with the coordination of regional and national trade shows and events.
• Provide oversight of direct digital response advertising.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in paid marketing (Google Search, Facebook)
• Experience working in a startup or internet company is highly valued
• Experience in using digital tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Sendgrid or Mailchimp
• Strong verbal and written English to draft press releases and communicate with partners (2nd and 3rd language a plus)
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Middle East Executive
Senior Brand Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Quest Search & Selection