Job description / Role
Industry: Emirates Glass LLC, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments PJSC, is one of the largest processors of flat architectural glass in the Middle East. Established in 1998 in Al Quoz Industrial Area in Dubai, Emirates Glass is the leading supplier of sputter-coated energy saving glass across the Gulf, with presence in markets across the globe.
To handle pre-sales consultation for Architectural Glass (Technical and Commercial) aiming to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services, or ideas.
• Develops the Marketing function’s strategy, business plan and budget in accordance with the Emirates Glass objectives.
• Support consultants in selection of glazing vis-à-vis project specifications with regards to optical, thermal, and acoustic performance thereby increasing the number of projects in which Emirates Glass’ products are specified.
• Manage a team of marketing executives and track their performance to achieve departmental objectives.
• Oversee marketing communications.
• Build and sustain good relations with new and existing consultants and architects while maintaining up-to-date contact and project database.
• Attend meeting with architects and consultants to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to providing a solution.
• Assist consultants, owners, and developers in selecting the value-added products (technically and commercially).
• Demonstrate company’s products and technologies effectively to audience of various technical knowledge.
• Represent the company at external events including conferences, trade shows, and product exhibitions.
• Track ventures (project intelligence platform) for new and upcoming projects.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, new products from competitors and feedback product requests from designers to product development. Improve Market and Competitors awareness through collecting data from various sources such as online sites, attending seminars etc.
• Ensure good relations with consultants and Architects through various activities such as technical presentations and factory tours.
• Host delegations from consultants/architects and conduct factory tours.
• Other activities as necessary.
• Facades Aluminum or Glass experiences is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture is Preferred.
• MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Example: 7 – 15 years of Related work experience
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Communication Proficiency and networking ability.
• Strong attention to details.
• Creative & Innovative thinking skills.
• Strong teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to bring a cross-functional group of people together to deliver best-in-class solutions to our clients.
• Comfortable in wide range of settings (designer’s office, construction site, manufacturing plant).
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East