Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a prestigious Law firm.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify and evaluate prospective clients and key marketing strategies aligning with the firm's areas of practice;
- Research, strategize, and negotiate representation at PR opportunities to raise the firm's profile including membership organizations, events, and conferences;
- Maintain and update marketing media, including social media, and expand marketing approach as needed;
- Prepare submissions, presentations, and oversee staff to ensure a consistent and cohesive approach is being utilized;
- Arrange training opportunities for marketing and professional staff to enhance PR skills;
- Maintain a database of current and target clients and contacts;
- Review, report, and forecast marketing budget;
- Consult the business development approach for each practice area.
- To be successful you should ideally possess 6+ years of experience in social media, digital, and eCommerce marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Experience working in a law firm is a must.
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
TGC Middle East
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
RTC-1 Employment Services