Job description / Role
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
A Leading International FMCG Company
First Pioneers Technology
TGC Middle East
Marketing and Communications Executive