Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an international events company that is based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the following:
• Create and implement an integrated marketing campaign for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaign
• Forecast and monitor entire budget, marketing time-line and media plan
• Develop marketing plan for exhibitor lead generation and engage with them to participate in marketing the event
• Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilizing below and above the line mediums including email, direct mail, PR, fax, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, SMS, website, radio, search engine marketing and TV
• Manage the clean, verification and build of the show database
• Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations
• Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
• Manage the integration of
• any third party modules (e.g. floor planner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
• Coordinate the design, production and mail of all marketing collateral, including sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, post-cards, top line report, post-show report,
• print advertisements, web banners/emails
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must hold a degree in marketing or another relevant discipline.
• Have 4 years experience as a Senior Marketing Executive or 2 years experience as a Marketing Manager within a B2B events company
• Please note candidates with the above experience will be contacted
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.