Job description / Role
For us marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
• Good understanding of Event management and supervision.
• Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• High negotiation skill
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Established press and media contacts
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
• Master’s degree a plus
About the Company
A leading IT Solution provider in UAE.