Job description / Role
The marketing manager is responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy.
The client is a multinational company specialised in the manufacturing and distribution of best in class capital equipments.
* Analyse market trends and prepare forecasts.
* Build the Key Opinion Leaders network and identify growth opportunities
* Participate to increase brand awareness and market share.
* Coordinate marketing strategies with sales, financial, public relations, and regulatory affairs.
* Develop campaign materials, and participate in congress and exhibitions.
The opportunity to join a leading company and be part of a dynamic team.
* The successful candidate has at least 5 years of experience in marketing for a medical devices company operating ideally on the distribution of capital equipment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Brand Marketing Manager - Leading Leisure Group
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Marketing
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|