Job description / Role
Reporting to: Head of Marketing, Board of Directors
Collaborators: Business unit heads
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage the Marketing Team
• Assist the Head of Marketing with overseeing the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations.
• Execute hiring plans in collaboration with Head of Marketing and HR.
• Coach a high-performing marketing team.
• Report to the Head of Marketing on marketing team goals and KPIs.
• Develop team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required.
• Motivate team members to deliver excellence in everything they do and drive innovation and encourage them to seek out and identify new trends in digital.
Marketing Budget & Business Strategy
• Work with the Head of Marketing for outlining budgets for all business units and management of our multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates Social Media, Website & Mobile app, Influencer Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Paid Search, Programatic ads, Digital Campaigns, Public Relations, B2C Live Chat, SEO, and offline ATL & BTL channels.
• Work closely with Head of Marketing and Marketing Team to craft an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for all business units.
• Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, course concepts, and promotional programmes to drive interest and admissions.
• Assist the Head of Marketing with the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
• Manage branding strategy and campaigns, including social media, PR and influencer & partnership to drive brand awareness and build demand for the business units.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, online blog and promotional material). Plan and coordinate marketing efforts, and build awareness and positioning for our company's brand.
• Manage the social media plan on the development and implementation of influencer partnership and social strategy to generate awareness, traffic and conversion as well as creating and managing the organic social media calendar, drive followers and community engagement.
• Work with Head of Marketing to select agencies consultants, freelancers and other suppliers including contract negotiation and management.
• Oversee PR and major online and offline events.
• Assist the Head of Marketing while working with the Digital Team to understand key marketing performance metrics and conduct in-depth performance and forecast analysis through various analytics and tracking tools to provide market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
• Manage and identify strategic keyword volume opportunities, across markets and languages, to develop and implement an inbound marketing strategy that will form a key part of the acquisition and content strategy.
• Manage paid marketing, including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Refer A Friend and Media Planning to deliver forecast traffic and conversion goals.
• Manage content and work with IT Team to maintain and innovate on an effective, lead-generating website and improve online user experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
• Assist the Head of Marketing with technical aspects of CRM and marketing automation to generate, distribute, and report on leads. Work with Admissions and IT.
• Develop and establish a comprehensive marketing automation strategy.
• Create and manage targeted email campaigns.
• Create a customer profiling strategy, to drive meaningful audience segmentation.
• Implement a consumer database acquisition strategy to drive opt-ins.
Reporting & Budgeting
• Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs to the Board.
• Implementation of ATL / BTL activities across business units that includes Radio, Billboard, Media Planning & Buying to maximise brand awareness and visibility.
• Experience in handling PR, Media & Agencies to execute various marketing campaigns.
• Oversee the creation and delivery of PR, press releases, advertisements, print ads, publications and other marketing collateral & materials.
• Analyse market trends, compare and track the competition, summarise findings and provide comprehensive reports with recommendations to the business enabling further business growth.
• Plan and manage all production related tasks such as Signage, Branding, Graphics, Collateral, etc.
• Handle on-site photography and videography as required to be used in various marketing activities and programmes.
• Plan, Manage, and Execute all events for the company including Promotional Events, Open Houses, Trade Fairs, Enrollment Drives, etc. Execute all events in a timely manner, adhering to corporate and branding guidelines. Ensure good response and lead generation.
• Have existing relationships with external vendors, magazines, publications, PR companies and media.
• Deepen these relationships to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organisation.
• Engage other organisations within the community.
• Liaise with freelancers from time-to-time for projects for a strict deadline.
• Attend industry events during non-working hours.
• Candidate must have a Degree in Marketing with at least 8 years work experience in marketing.
• Experience in leading key accounts in an advertising agency is a plus.
• Have in-depth knowledge of:
• Google AdWords
• Search engine optimisation (SEO), SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, online PR, Web Analytics, Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Apps Marketing, Email Marketing, Quality Link Building.
• Link Building
• Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions.
• Relevant Directory Submissions.
• Local Google Business Listing.
• Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.
• Internet Traffic - Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.
• Link Wheeling.
• Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.
• Business Website Advertise Online.
• Google Panda & Penguin Update.
• Expertise in the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online and digital advertising, and social media marketing.
• Strong effective communicator with excellent writing skills in English.
• Arabic skills are a plus but not critical.
• Prior experience in setting up and driving marketing automation.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including defining and implementing methodologies within defined timelines and budgets.
• Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
• First-hand experience in creating and using social media tools.
• Expertise working in the field of new media from a content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organisation.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills, at ease with numbers
• Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies
• Excellent public speaking skills
• Experience working with cross-functional with multinational teams and external agencies.
• Creative flair with a penchant for good copywriting with strong proofreading skills.
• Must be a go-getter, results-driven, and possess excellent team management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good competence in project and stakeholder management with excellent analytical skills.
• Confident, data-driven.
• Hold a UAE Driving Licence and must have a car.
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.
A Leading Group In The UAE
Marketing & Branding Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Marketing Manager